Join now

Looking for new apartment in Brussels

I am forced to move to a new apartment until end of February, since my landlady sold my apartment and the new owners plan to move in beginning of March. I am therefore looking for a nice apartment in Schaerbeek, EU quarter, Etterbeek or Woluwe St. Pierre (i.e. all communities close to the E40). Max. rent including charges Protected content - ideal date for moving would be in January or February.

I am also open to sharing a house, as long I as would get sufficient space for myself (yes, requirements develop over time). I shared apartments and houses in the past and consider myself as rather low maintenance - especially since I live in China 50% of my time.

If you happen to know something suitable, please let me know.

P.S.: I learned that Belgian law foresees different periods of notice depending on whether you have registered your rental contract or or not. I recommend everybody to register their rental contract, as this provides you with a longer period of notice (6 months) and better legal protection. Unregistered contracts may in some cases be terminated without reasons and with a period of notice of only 3 months.

Registering your contract does not cost you anything during the first 3 month after the signing of the contract and can also be done years after (for a fee of Protected content . More information on rental contracts and the legal situation in case of a change of ownership can be found in the very good brochure "La loi sur les loyers", which can be downloaded from the internet (e.g. Protected content

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Brussels Forum