Join now

medical certificate (Brussels)

Hi there,

I currently work in Belgium and I will need to request a work permit. For that, I will need a doctor certificate that proves I am not carrying any disease which might endanger public health.

I called a few English speaking doctors I found trhough internet, but they were not familiar with that. I was wondering if maybe you already know a doctor who does that? That would be lovely if you could provide me the contact details!

Many thanks!

Best Regards,
Ana Carolina

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners