Join now

NEED A PHOTOGRAPHER / PRINT MEDIA DESIGNER? (Brussels)

Hello everyone,
I would like to promote here a versatile and very professional photographer I know which might be useful in promoting your business and inmortilising your events.

AS A PHOTOGRAPHER he is experienced in social and comercial photography and can help you with:

- Family events. He is experienced in weddings and weddings and other family celebrations
- Any social/corporate event. He is experienced in photo shooting congress events, parties...even might be useful for some of the Internations group meetings

As a PRINT MEDIA DESIGNER he has previous experience working with advertising agencies and can provide you with ideas, help and best results in:

- Logo designs for you enterprise, shop,etc
- Complete production of graphic design or layout design of your pamphlets, flyers, catalogues, press ads...
- He is an expert in design programs such as InDesign, Phoshop, Illustrator...

He also conducts WORKSHOPS in:

- Photography basis, advanced features of your camera, lightning principles...
- Introduction or advanced features of design programs: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator

He has started not long ago in Brussels, and has very resonable tarifs. Therefore, if you are interested in any of the above listed contact me via a private message and we can arrange a meeting (in person or via telephone first) where we can see what you need exactly and your wills and he can show you some of his previous works if you want.

Thank you very much and I hope to talk to many of you soon,

Virginia

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners