Need: Apartment, 6 months min from Nov 1st (Brussels)
Fellow internationers, can you help?
I am looking for an apartment for approx 6 months while I work on contract for the EC in Brussels. Looking to move in around start of November.
I currently live in a coloc on Place St. Gery and like the area although I am quite flexible with where I live as long as there is good access to the centre, the area is safe and close to parks and that there is a nice atmosphere to the area (restaurants, bars, shops etc.)
Ideally the apartment will be/have:
- Large and Furnished (would consider part furnished/unfurnished dependent on price)
- 2 bedrooms min (Although large 1 bedroom apartments considered)
- Terrace/Garden space
- Be pet friendly (we have a little dog who is very clean and quiet!)
- Internet/TV Access already installed and ready to go
- Parking (would be nice but not a major problem if not!)
Budget is Protected content max (with all charges included)
Hope to hear from you soon!