Join now

New term in the school of Philosophy in BXL (Brussels)

New course in The School of Philosophy starts next week: on Monday, 12th January Protected content . The weekly sessions are held from 19:30 to 22:00 pm, including a refreshment break.Feel free to enrole!

- Protected content

The School of Philosophy is a centre of knowledge, inspiration and encouragement to anyone wishing to gain a greater understanding of themselves, of others and of the world.

Wisdom, unity and inner peace

The basis of our teaching is unity and the proposition that everything stems from it, and also that anyone can achieve self-knowledge and find inner peace. From there, anyone may find true joy in living and contribute to the harmony of all.

Those seeking an understanding of our existence and the world in which we live are invited to attend an inspiring and challenging 11-week course in practical philosophy. This course will give you the tools to become more mindful, more connected and to fully realize who you are and your potential.

The course explores the real meaning of wisdom, truth and consciousness and the nature of the human being. It draws from the great philosophical teachings of the East and West to help us enjoy a deeper understanding of ourselves, our world and mankind.

It is for anyone who has asked themselves “Who am I? How can I be at peace? How may I realise my full potential? Where is true freedom to be found? What is justice? How can I be truly happy? What is the purpose of my life? What am I doing here?” It is for those who want to expand their world, their thinking, and the view they have of themselves.

The course shows that within each of us there is an inexhaustible source of nourishment, well-being and understanding and that this holds the key to a happy, fulfilling and peaceful life.

The classes put students in touch with these inner resources through the presentation of key principles, followed by lively discussions between students of the experiences they have had in putting the principles into practice.

The course is broad in scope, non-academic, and is intended to be of real practical use. There are no exams to pass.

More info: Protected content

------------------- Protected content

Take care!
Asta

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners