Join now

PhD in EU energy policy, looking for a job (Brussels)

Dear all,

I recently defended my PhD on the EU energy market policy, with a focus on stakeholder involvement in EU energy policy-making. I worked for the Environment and Sustainable Development Cluster at the Institute for European Studies in Brussels. My expertise areas are EU policy-making, EU energy policy, environment, EU external trade relations and competition law.
In the past I was involved in projects related to the EU regional policy, education policy, EU-China renewable energy cooperation, public attitudes to shale gas in Europe, EU structural and cohesion policy, and civil society participation in enlarged Europe.
I'm currently actively looking for a job in the area of energy policy, energy trade and environment (NGOs, private companies, consultancies, renewable energy associations, etc.).
I am fluent in several European languages (Bulgarian, English, German, Italian, French) and have gained international work and academic experience in three European countries.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. You can contact me at Protected content .

Many thanks in advance

Radostina

Brussels Forum