Join now

PHD on shared custody agreement (Brussels)

Views

Hello,
I am a PHD student in sociology at the University of Louvain-la-Neuve in Belgium. I am currently working on a European project (ERC Mobilekids) focusing on the life experience of children from mixed couples (parents from different cultural backgrounds) who are living under shared custody agreements after the separation of their parents. I seek to understand how they experience the mobility between their two households and how they adapt themselves. This research project, among other things, aim to formulate policy recommendations and raise awareness on multi-local, post-separation families.
Therefore, I am looking for mixed families living in Brussels who are practicing shared custody agreement and who are willing to participate to this project. More precisely, I am looking for families in which one parent is coming from a non-European country and has moved in Brussels; and in which one children aged between 10 and 13 is living under shared custody agreement.
If you and your child are interested by sharing your life experience and by giving your opinion; you can contact me by mail ( Protected content ) or by phone ( Protected content ). You can also find more information about the project participation on our website ( Protected content ).
I hope to hear from you soon,
Maryse Baar

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners