Join now

Place Meiser - double room €500 all in! (Brussels)

Views

1 large double bedroom to rent in 2 bedroom apartment in Place Meiser.
Bedroom is large, warm and bright with fitted wardrobes, a double bed, desk + chair and a shoe closet.
Apartment also has fully-fitted modern kitchen (dishwasher, microwave, washing machine), small balcony (good for smoking!), WC and large separate bathroom.
Huge, bright, living room contains two sofas, dining table and 4 chairs, coffee table, TV...

Rent is €500 per month, rental month begins on 15th of each month and guarantee is 2 months rent. Rent includes all bills - internet, TV, heating, electricity, water & common charges.

Apartment is available 15th Protected content October, we can arrange a day that suits you and discount the rent then as applicable. There is a beautiful, friendly cat living in the apartment so you must be pet friendly!

There are plenty of shops within 50m of the apartment - Carrefour, Delhaze, Aldi, a few night shops and some bars and restaurants.
Bus: 351, 358, 63, N04 Tram: 25, 7, 62

It's a really nice apartment and in a great location but unfortunately I'm moving back to Ireland at short notice and so need someone to replace me. Please PM mel and we can arrange a viewing at any time that is suitable to you, I can also email photos

Brussels Forum