Join now

problem in searching for a room to rent in septemb (Brussels)

My name is Daniel, I'm from Poland. From 03.09 till 01.10. Protected content and my friend will be having an internship in European Parliament. Therefore we are looking for some room to live in at that time. We have checked for a many options. Of course, the most convenient would be living in a dorm or something like that - bo unfortunately as far I can see there is no such possibility in any university in Brussels. Also a very good offer from European Trainee Residence just passed before my eyes (i found them just a few days after they had all room booked).
I will continue my search, of course, but... maybe I could ask for some help, for someone who lives/lived in Brussels and know where to find a nice place. And price.. of course is relevant. Would be delightful to find something at max Protected content (so Protected content for both of us)
I'm looking through sites like, brusselsdestination,
Hostels are not an ooption - even the cheapest one's have prize for night ~20 euros, which gives more then Protected content one month and one person. Unfotunately there is no possibility to stay at any dorm - i've send messages to Brussels universities and the answer was always negative...

Maybe there is something that I'm missing?