Join now

Psychotherapy (Brussels)

Views

Psychosynthesis Psychotherapy

Do you feel your life is not complete? Do you ever think about who you really are, what is important in life and what is your goal in life? Are you in a crisis? Do you have problems in your relationship, do you miss passion? Are you interested in your past or you don’t look back with pleasure at the times when you were defenseless? Do you still feel defenseless? Do you feel that others direct your own life? Are you bored at your job because it is not challenging any more? Or do you escape into working? Can you find a way to relax? Do you live in the present or do you always thing ahead or maybe back in time? Are there things that can make you happy or have you got a burn-out? Is it difficult to breathe? Do you at all pay attention to breathe in the air? Would you like someone to help you find your own path, your calling in life?

If your answer is yes, I might be the one to try to help you. The most important goal of my own life and of working with my clients is to become conscious about my own life, to learn why I get into vicious circles and how I can get rid of them. Among other things my goals are to become in harmony with my own Self and with my environment, to dare to exist with my heart open, to be able to look at the beauties of life, to learn from my difficulties, to embrace my past, to regard life as a gift, to live in the present, and to feel that I have found my right place on this wonderful planet. Although I have already made huge steps, the road to cover is still long….

My work is motivated by love for my calling and by the belief that we all have the potentials to live a fuller and more harmonious life.

I am Hungarian, finished my studies at the Psychosynthesis Institute in Amsterdam, where I lived 6 years. For nearly 4 years now I have been living close to Brussels with my husband and our three-year-old son. Besides my Hungarian mother tongue, I speak fluent English and Dutch.

Monika Branat
Tel: Protected content
e-mail: Protected content

Protected content

Brussels Forum