Qualification in Systemic Constellation (Brussels)
Dear friends, any of you interested in adding systemic constellation to your Professional portfolio? We are offering a 2x4days (plus individual supervision) qualification course with focus on using constellation in organisations and companies (as well as in the traditional family constellation sense). Beyond qualifying you, the course will offer ample opportunity for own constellations or client topics of your choosing. The course will be held in English.
The trainer is from Berlin, and has an exceptional approach to teaching constellators (he comes from management in large IT companies, but works as an astrologer and medial coach as well).
More info below, feel free to contact me
Best Nicolas Jonathan
- Registration/further information: Protected content , Protected content , Protected content .
- Course Dates: 19.04.-22.04. Protected content , 2x individual supervision
- At: Mundo B, Rue d'Edimbourg 26, Protected content , Protected content
Protected content max
- Costs: Protected content ,- plus VAT with early bird discount until 1st March
(if course costs are your hindrance talk to us)
What is Constellation?
Systemic constellations are a simple and deep reaching method to make the invisible in any given human system visible. They have the power to eliminate blockages affecting the individual or group by bringing to light that which is de facto part of the system but not necessarily in the awareness of those in it.
A constellation creates quick and deep “shifts in perception” which transform people/teams according to what they see, know, and choose to do. No matter whether it concerns family or professional situations, the constellation method offers:
• Precise thinking and detailed feeling (holistic analysis)
• Commitment to action
• A quick but holistic and thus deep reaching format
• Solution and process orientation
• Long-lasting images for everyday life
• Replacing tough controlling with engagement in awareness and development
More on the Course content
We offer you the opportunity to become a qualified constellator, enabling you to use constellation work in individual practice and with groups in organisational contexts. You will learn how to set the system without the client going into story, how to securely lead the uncovering of hidden elements, and how to empower resolutions that have impact on your clients’ outer reality. The application focus will be adjusted according to the needs of the actual participants of the course. Participants are invited to share real cases from their own processes or those of their clients. Expect to be challenged to develop your Being as a constellator, as theory and practice will always go hand in hand in this training.