Regional Sales Manager (french speaking) (Brussels)
Located in Munich, Germany, Hermith GmbH specializes in the distribution and stocking of special alloys of Titanium for the aerospace, architectural, automotive, industrial and medical markets. We are an EN Protected content distributor/stockiest recognized throughout Europe for the supply of aircraft grade Titanium Alloy products.
We’re looking for a Regional Sales Manager who will play a pivotal role in helping us develop key regions throughout the west Europe, to their fullest potential.
• Developing existing customers and key accounts of the Aerospace markets by managing the sales support and service levels as well as managing all arising commercial issues.
• Coordinate with key customers to expedite and troubleshoot customer orders.
• Review customer inventory requirements.
• Review sales orders for appropriate pricing structure and utilization of inventory.
• Handle customer calls relating to complaints on orders, investigates basis of complaint, refers problems to appropriate personnel, recommend action to rectify problems, and follow up to ensure resolution.
• Utilize and implement creative and innovative sales techniques to increase sales volume.
• Increase the market share by improving existing Long Term Agreements with key accounts and by capturing incremental spot sales.
• Establish Hermith’s presence in the European Aerospace and Automotive market, build and develop relationships with key players and associated companies whilst identifying new market opportunities.
• Identify opportunities to grow business through appropriate product range extension that are specifically geared to responding to the needs of the end user market.
• Identify genuine end user business development opportunities; organize initiatives and resources to secure sales in designated territory or market segment.
• Manage special projects as required to include specific areas of activity relating to product, market segment, and industry and account sales development.
• To develop end user sales in core titanium semi-finished products consumables.
• To enhance the reputation of the company in the end user customer sector and to improve brand profile throughout the region served.
• To establish first class relationships with key industrial end user customers.
• Successfully completed studies, (e.g. commercial studies, engineering or business engineering or comparable education).
• Some experience in sales of metal products or services and branch experience in metal industries, preferably in the aerospace industry.
• Requires a good working knowledge of MS Office products.
• Comfortable to communicate in English, both written and oral, and ideally another foreign language (French, German, Italian, Spanish) would be useful.
• Have strong analytical skills
• Highly energetic, self-motivated individual with a desire to succeed
• You get the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international work environment, to apply your ideas and contribute to our success story.
• You can expect a highly motivated team, diversified assignments and a performance-oriented salary.
Sound good? If you think you've got what it takes to become part of the Hermith Team - send us your CV plus the reasons why you think you would be a perfect fit, to Protected content