Join now

Research on coaching expats - interested? (Brussels)

Views

Dear All,

I'm currently preparing a research for the Oxford Brookes University on expatriation. I would like to examine how cultural re-location, as a specific life-transition, may contribute to individuals' self-development and I intend to propose a developmental framework for coaching international clients. Your experience and contribution would be most welcome.

The heuristic research I'm conducting requires 6 research participants, who are ideally between Protected content , moved to Brussels on their own not more than 6, but not less than 2 years ago with a clear purpose of professional and personal development, who work in an organisational setting (so didn't come here as students) and (very important) received coaching at some point during their cross-cultural adventure. The participants should ideally be first-time relocators.

If this description fits you and you would like to share your personal experience, please contact me on Protected content . Needless to say that the participation is absolutely confidential and anonymus and follows the ethical standars of the universtiy.

I look forward to making this research a success together with You.

Kind regards,

Eva

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Brussels Forum