Join now

Saving for MBA: Offering Mkt&communication Service (Brussels)

Dear All,

I am looking to pursue an MBA degree at the Solvay Business School. Its definitley not a cheap program to study and i do need to work extra hours and save up some money so i can pursue this.

Thats why i chose to offer some Services at which i am good at: If you can make use of the below type of services, or you know someone please dont hesitate to let them contact me:
I assure you that i deliver high quality work for a competitive price compared to an agency! I am certainly happy to share some works i have completed previously as well as some references.

What Can I offer?
- I can design (or re-design/enhance( your website from scratch and built it into a content management system, and train you on that system so you can do any updates to it yourself. A fresh, well working, user friendly website is a MUST HAVE in Protected content !

- Improve your search engine ranking in Google.

-I can design your corporate brochures, posters, folders, logos, corporate identities, restaurant menues, direct mailings etc.

- I can create animated videos with Voiceovers in many different languages

- I can design, and program your email campaigns, and can train you on how to schedule and sent out email campaigns on your own.

If you do need anything in this area, or you know someone please please contact me under Protected content email me at Protected content .

Doing my MBA is very important for me, I am a hard worker and would like to be able to pay for this with my own earnings!

Thanks in advance for everyone!
All the best,
ozan Ozturk

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners