Search engine optimization (SEO), 10-25 h/week (Brussels)
You are responsible for evaluating the content returned by a search engine based on popular queries entered by the user. Your analysis is then used to improve and refine the results of the search engine in question.
This position is ideal for people who want to work at home or away and provides the opportunity to participate in a long-term project for a multinational enterprise.
This work is non-technical (no degree required).
Free training for all new members.
This position is ideal for a stay-at-home parent, college/university students, retired
person, professionals and individuals who prefer working from home for max.25
hours/week and individuals who would like the opportunity to work on a long-term
project for a major multinational company.
Requirements for this position are as follows:
- Native speaker level French or Dutch (please specify upon application)
- Advanced knowledge of English (reading)
- Responsible, capable of working to specific schedules and deadlines
- Fast internet connection
- Windows operations system
- Web literate (search engine)
- Residing in Belgium
Scope of work:
- Between 10 and 25 hours per week, consistently and flexibly
Compensation: EUR 11 / hour
Employer: iSoftStone ( Protected content )
Contact: Protected content