Join now

Silicon Valley Founder Institute in Brussels

Hello fellow InterNation members,

If you are looking to start your own internet oriented company I would like to recommend the Founder Institute program. I graduated from it last semester and I found it very worthwhile in structuring my business idea.

The Founder Institute is a four-month training and apprenticeship program started in the Silicon Valley but going global and after a first successful round in Protected content a second session in Brussels this Spring. The Brussels Founder Institute (BRFI) is now accepting applications - applications take Protected content and are free for a limited time. The early application deadline is February 13 and the program runs from March Protected content 1.

There are many benefits to joining the Founder Institute, three are listed below:

1. Learn from world-class tech entrepreneurs - BRFI Mentors are successful tech entrepreneurs from the US and Europe who are building or have built scalable technology companies, raised venture capital, sold companies, etc. They are not marketers / consultants / agency directors / business developers. They can give you a Founder / CEO perspective on the challenges you'll face in building your business.

BRFI Mentors include Sebastien de Halleux (Playfish), Aaron Patzer (Mint), Bart Decrem (Tapulous), Adeo Ressi (theFunded), Lorenz Bogart (Netlog), Bart Becks (SonicAngel), Jose Zurstrassen (Skynet), Patrick de Laive (NextWeb), Niko Nelissen (Oxynade), Joe Betts LaCroix (OQO) among many others.

2. Network of like-minded individuals - You will spend time over 14 weeks working closely with other top aspiring entrepreneurs in Brussels. The kick-off Bootcamp weekend will take place in Berlin with Founders from Amsterdam, Paris, Brussels, and Berlin. BRFI Graduates join a global network of Protected content entrepreneurs. These local, regional, and international networks can have an incalculable benefit to your company over time.

3. Grow through critique - A business idea, or even an early version of a business, is like a block of marble. To create something of value, you have to chip and chisel. Participating in the Founder Institute accelerates this process, as you are constantly challenged by peers and Mentors on your business assumptions. This allows you to progress and/or fail faster, both of which are valuable outcomes.

To apply now, click here ( Protected content ). For more info, click here ( Protected content ) or email Protected content

Sincerely,

Pieter Dubois

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners