Join now

Spacious and bright studio for rent (Brussels)

Bright and well located apartment for rent!! It´s a spacious studio (55sqm), wooden floor, big windows and a view to the green, which I love every morning. Built-in closets, toilett separate from the bathroom. The studio has a nice entrance room, and a fully equipped kitchen.It has its own spacious basement and the parking is for free on the street, and very safe, I must say. It has a very nice terrace, which gets the morning sun, and faces to the green backyard. Ideal for Sunday breakfasts!😉

The tram lines 39 and 44 are only steps away. The closest metro station is Montgomery, reachable with the tram or by a 15 min nice walk. The Woluwe Park is right next door, amazing green area! Facilities are walking distance: Carrefour or Delaize, plus nice restos for hanging out. I can sell some of the furniture if needed. I can fully recommend it and the owners are very nice people. Neighbors and concierge very friendly too.

650€ the rent + Common expenses are 120€ : this includes cold, hot water and heating, and the salary of the concierge + the maintenance of the garden and the elevator. No short term contracts.

Protected content