Join now

Spacious and bright studio for rent (Brussels)

Views

Bright and well located apartment for rent!! It´s a spacious studio (55sqm), wooden floor, big windows and a view to the green, which I love every morning. Built-in closets, toilett separate from the bathroom. The studio has a nice entrance room, and a fully equipped kitchen.It has its own spacious basement and the parking is for free on the street, and very safe, I must say. It has a very nice terrace, which gets the morning sun, and faces to the green backyard. Ideal for Sunday breakfasts!😉

The tram lines 39 and 44 are only steps away. The closest metro station is Montgomery, reachable with the tram or by a 15 min nice walk. The Woluwe Park is right next door, amazing green area! Facilities are walking distance: Carrefour or Delaize, plus nice restos for hanging out. I can sell some of the furniture if needed. I can fully recommend it and the owners are very nice people. Neighbors and concierge very friendly too.

650€ the rent + Common expenses are 120€ : this includes cold, hot water and heating, and the salary of the concierge + the maintenance of the garden and the elevator. No short term contracts.

Protected content

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Brussels Forum