Join now

Stunning100sqm apartment near Flagey 850euros (Brussels)

FREE AS OF JULY Protected content negotiable). FOR PHOTOS SEE Protected content

The lofty abode is a big, beautiful and exceptionally bright Protected content railroad apartment (3 pieces en enfilade) on the first floor of a lovely maison de maitre on Chaussee de Vleurgat (between Avenue Louise and Place Flagey).

It has wooden floors throughout (except for the tiled kitchen and bathroom), high ornate ceilings, and a spacious balcony (room for big table plus chairs plus mates) overlooking gorgeous gardens. The bedroom also features three little balconies.

In addition there’s a separate laundry/ guest room (10sqm). The kitchen comes equipped with an electrical stove/ oven and has a lot of cupboards. I am happy to leave my fridge and microwave for a charitable fee.

The apartment is close to the Ixelles ponds. Trams, buses and metro stations are around the corner and the area has supermarkets, a post office and other amenities in walking distance.

Rent is Protected content (which includes cleaning and electricity of the commons, plus your water consumption). Your gas and electricity consumption is at your own charge.

CONTACT ME VIA THIS WEBSITE.

Brussels Forum