Join now

Support "Doctors of the World" (Mdecins du Monde) (Brussels)

I have taken up a the challenge of cycling for Doctors of the World (Medecins du Monde). The challenge, which is huge, involves cycling from Brussels to Paris, a total of 440km in 4 days, from 12 to 15 September Protected content raise money for Doctors of the World (MdM). Each participants Protected content their registration fee, commit themsef to raise a minimum of Protected content .

Doctors of the World set up, amongst other projects, nutritional projects for women and children suffering from malnutrition and take care of the women victims of violence. Projects which means a lot to me especially in the context of the Democratic Republic of Congo, Mali and other countries as well as i Belgium.

Please sponsor me so that I can cycle for Doctors of the World, all donations that you make go directly to Doctors of the World. Either you can click on the upper right-hand corner “FAIRE UN DON” on my page: Protected content or you can do a bank transfer to “Medecins du Monde’s bank account: BE Protected content the communication: "Parrainage BikeTour Protected content Troger".

Already a very big thank you to all of you for your support,

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners