Join now

Talking about Latin American short stories (Brussels)

Are you interested in culture especially from the Latin American world? I am a language teacher and I would like to set up an informal group to share ideas from Latin American short stories. To begin, we could read short stories because it is not time consuming. The goal of this activity is not a mere practice of the Spanish language. It aims at people who are interested in literature.
The first meeting will take place on Sunday 20th at 5.00 pm with a short story from Cortázar: Las buenas inversiones
Since it is the first meeting, it will be free of charge.
Please send me a PM “Encuentro literario” and I will send you the scanned copy of the story, along with the address of the cafe.
----------------------------------------------------------------- Protected content
Tienes inquietudes culturales y te interesa el mundo latino-americano? Soy profesor de varias lenguas y quiero organizar un grupo informal a fin de compartir debates e intercambiar ideas a partir de cuentos de Latinoamérica (Benedetti, Borges, Garcia Marquez, Rulfo, Roa Bastos, Cortázar…) En un comienzo trabajaríamos con formatos literarios que requieren poco tiempo de lectura. El objetivo de esta actividad no es el de practicar el idioma. Se dirige a gente interesada en la literatura y con ganas de expandir sus conocimientos en la misma.
La primera reunión informal será el día Domingo 20 a las 17.00hs con un cuento de Cortázar titulado “Las buenas inversiones”.
Al ser el primer encuentro, la actividad será gratuita.
Aquellos interesados, pueden enviarme un mail indicando como título “Encuentro literario” y les enviaré el relato junto con la confirmación del lugar de encuentro.
Christophe

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners