Join now
Log in Join

Tax filing / mutuelle questions (Brussels)

Dear All,

Like everyone else, i received recently my tax filing papers (all in French) and i am planning on tackling this. A colleague of mine offered in filling these forms out. I wanted to check if any of you had experiences in filing taxes by your own, or is it better to hire a tax consultant who can maybe get more out of the taxes i paid so far?

I am asking because as we all know the Belgian government loves taking a loooot of taxes, i pay ca 52 % on my income and i just recently paid 60%!!!!!!!! on my Bonus!

Since i pay quite a bit of taxes i thought that my hospital bill would be 90% covered or something (at least this is what i was told). I received a bill of Protected content , for a stay of 7 days at the hospital. The mutuelle (Euromut) paid Protected content from a total bit of ca Protected content . This excludes all the medication costs, transportation and after checkup which totals another Protected content .

I really am curious if some of these hospital and healthcare expenses i can get back. I also paid roughly Protected content just to get some moles removed!

Paying such a huge bill for Taxes, i thought the costs for healthcare would be much better!

Id really appreciate your comments and experiences!


Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Brussels Forum