Join now

The way to power and clarity with Carsten Dohnke (Brussels)

"The way to power and clarity – heart Qigong, inner power and telepathy"

Carsten Dohnke is without a doubt one of the most knowledgeable teachers in Taoist Philosophy and Qigong of our time. Inspired by the close contact he has with his teachers....

- Master Mantak Chia (Inner Alchemy School) ,
- Master Li Jun Feng (founder of the Shengzhen Chi Kung, Trainer of the famous Beijing Wushu Team from the people’s republic of China),
- his wife Weihua Donhke (Traditional Chinese Doctor)
- and his latest Master Shangshi Zhou (a descendant of the old Tibetan Dzogchen-Tradition. He has a vast knowledge of Buddhism, Inner Alchemy, Qigong, Taiji and Christian Mysticism. The main topic of his teachings is about the 'The jump of the Ego in the Tao' - 'An Awakening into the reality of Being', which according to his experience is the essence of the Mystical traditions.)

Carsten is trying to pass on the essence of Taoism in a simple and lively manner; adapted to the Western way of living.

The following class is another opportunity to meet and study with him in Brussels:
“The way to power and clarity – heart Qigong, inner power and inner viewing”

28/4-1/5/2011. Rate 594€/4 days. Please take note of the course hours! Thursday 10:00 to 21:00, Friday 10:00 to 18:00, Saturday 10:00 to 22:00, Sunday 10: Protected content .

Program:
- Shengzhen Heart Qigong; this form produces a condition of inner freedom and lightness.
- Dantien-Qigong for inner power and strength of our centre. How do I create inner power? How does the liveliness of the Tao unfold itself in me.
- Special partner exercises for mental power and telepathy. How do I work with mental power in Qigong? How do I send and receive images and feelings? The ABC of telepathy.

Even though this is a standalone course, it also functions as the introduction module to his professional Taoist training Protected content Qigong teacher training. Check this page for more information: Protected content

info: Call Arlette at Protected content or mail Protected content

Brussels Forum