Join now

Very comfortable room in cozy mansion (Botanique) (Brussels)

Hello, my name is Morgan, in this nicely renovated mansion close to Botanique I'm offering a flatshare with 5 people (Belgian, Dutch, English, Australian); the cozy room on the 2nd floor Protected content has a nice view on the garden and is furnished with a king-size double bed, big wardrobe with mirror, desk, ergonomic chair.
The common areas include a spacious living room with new sofas, open fire, 55 inch TV, dining room with a glass table, a glass-house with view on the nice garden, the kitchen is fully equipped (new dishwasher, new induction cooktops, 2 fridges) with plenty of storage room, the 3 bathrooms have baths ;-) and showers, in the buanderie there are 2 new washing and one new drying machine.
Additional services: Wifi, central heating, effective water-softener (very usefull in Brussels), a cleaning lady who comes once a week.
The house is situated around the corner of the rue Royale in Rue Cornet de Grez, a quiet street in a multicultural and safe neighbourhood, close to public transport (Tram Gillon 150m, Metro Botanique 500m), walking distance from the citycenter, 2 metro-stops from EU, and close to all facilities and shops (Rogier and rue Neuve).
We are all easy-going people, enjoying life after work with a Belgian beer, chilling durring weekends at the BBQ etc... I'm looking for somebody between 24 and 40 who appreciates living in a comfortable place. Nice flatmating experience garanteed!!
Last but not least, the price is Protected content , for the heating, electricity, water, internet, cleaning lady and fire insurance there are 50 euros (total Protected content of charges. The room will be free from beginning July.
Contract from 4 months on, no deposit needed, don't hesitate to ask a visit, I hope to see you soon, Morgan
Pictures at Protected content