Join now

Via Ferrata (Brussels)

Views

I would like to organise some (long) weekend trips to the alps for hiking/via ferrata/mountain biking to Switzerland (spring/summer). Travelling would be probably with a mini-bus so the size of the group would be Protected content . Ideally you should have your own "via ferrata" equipment. If you like mountain climbing but you never did "via ferrata", there is a very high chance that you will love it. It is something between rock-climbing and hiking. See bellow the google map to potential target locations.

The first trip will be probably the weekend before 1 May. Leaving from Brussels on 27 April in the afternoon and back to Brussels late evening on 1 May. Details of the first trip coming soon. I would however not go into the details of booking etc. before making sure that I find 8 people who would be interested. Travel costs would be around Protected content , and lodging 50 euros/night + shared kitty etc. You need to buy your via ferrata equipment as well. (~100 Euros). If Protected content is too much, I can rent you one for 50 Euros :) .

Do not mind if you will "like" this text, but if you are interested please also leave your comments below.

For details about via ferrata:
Protected content

Protected content

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners