Join now

Vine y Vino is looking for co-founders (Brussels)

Hi,
my name is Daryoush and I’m a wine lover living in Ghent, Belgium. For one of my Startups about wine I’m looking for co-founders.
Vine y Vino is a wine project to “own, adopt or rent” a part of a vineyard in Spain (Barcelona) and get the wine afterwards. Our members can experience the work of the farmer during the year and receive personalized bottles afterwards.
See Protected content Protected content … for the twitter account. At the moment we are working on the website.

The platform that we want to create should bring the passion and the experience of a vineyard closer to the Belgian or European customers.
At the moment I am working with two Cava producers in Barcelona. Why Barcelona, because I like Spain and also for the touristic, cosmopolitan location to start with. But the rest of the Spain in on my map ;)
The first weekend of July I will be in Barcelona. But for the rest if someone is interested or want to know more about this project let me know and maybe we could discuss this with a good glass of wine.

Cheers,
Daryoush

Brussels Forum