Join now

WONDERFUL TO RENT ON WEEKENDS AND WEEKLY (Brussels)

To rent in a wonderful apartment of Protected content meters with 180° of view of the top of the mountains in the sunny swiss alps of Valais, Anzère, a room for maximum 2 persons for the weekend or weekly in a big apartment. Pictures available on request by e-mail.
I am 40 years old, open minded and I speak fluently 4 languages (french, italian, english and spanish).
Your stay includes the room, the sheets and bath towels, the cleaning and the parking spot (if needed).
The apartment has a free wi-fi.
For your favorites winter activities there is a free ski bus who stops every 15 minutes in front of the apartment and takes you directly to the telecabine, cross country ski trail, and many trekking and snowshoes paths.
All the meals are not included but it's possible to cook by yourself or to pay an extra fee to have for example from a simple breakfast untill a typical 'Fondue or Raclette valaisanne".
For a reasonable price it's also possible to pick you up at the airport or at the railway station.
The price for one person per day/night is 30 CHF during the weekend and on a weekly basis it's Protected content .
Please contact me by e-mail: Protected content

Hope to see you soon in Anzère!

Brussels Forum