Join now

Workshop: How you can become a Love Alchemist (Brussels)

*How you can evolve in Life & Love and become a Love Alchemist*

You are invited to this free workshop on:

11 December Protected content – 19: Protected content Schumann)

Tea & nibbles will be served.

For women today, achieving a successful career, a fulfilling romantic relationship, and a rewarding personal life can feel like opposing goals, leaving their deepest yearnings just beyond reach. Are you in the midst of a painful break-up or divorce, still suffering with unresolved grief over a past break-up? Finding it hard to concentrate? Endlessly worried and feeling stressed, yet have nowhere to turn to?

Come and join me to find out more about a new holistic approach for how you can value both what you are releasing and what you wish to now create in your Life. Discover what new choices and actions are available to you.

This is for YOU if:

you feel ready for a new beginning in Life & Love

you are contemplating to separate but not sure yet, feeling stressed or having nowhere to turn

you still feel stuck and unable to move on after your divorce/separation

you want to co-parent together going forward without a lot of pain and anger getting in the way

you seek a new way of thinking - whether you're divorced for a long time or just thinking about it.

you would like to attract a new partner, yet you keep attracting the ‘same type of people’ who might be narcissistic, ego-driven, manipulators, liars etc

you want to know how to access your inner power to change specific recurrent relationship dynamics

I'm looking forward to an interactive workshop together with you,

Please drop me a message to receive address details.

Brussels Forum

Our Global Partners