Join now

1st. InterNations Bucharest Get-Together meeting -

Edited to add:

You can both see the event info and confirm your attendance very easily in the event calendar here:

Protected content

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Protected content

Dear InterNations Bucharest (and Romania, at large) colleague,

My name is Geo Scripcariu, and as recently nominated InterNations Bucharest ambassador I am very pleased to invite you on Thursday October 16th, from 6:30 pm at the "Il Gattopardo Blu" restaurant, on Calea Victoriei 115, downtown Bucharest, for the First InterNations Bucharest Get-Together event.

It is a great chance to meet face-to-face, to start getting to know each other in the real space (not only virtually ;)) and to speak about various things including business and leisure opportunities and -- very important -- to sketch the development plan for InterNations Bucharest & Romania.

If you have creative ideas on how to structure further the function and / or have formal presentations (of yourself and of common interest projects) to deliver -- convergent with the event and the occasion -- feel free to contact me ahead of October 5th.

We welcome articulated, very professional speakers, able to handle and present in front of the vent audience international hot topics & issues, such as the currently raging financial crisis and many more.

Furthermore we very much welcome members with artistic and entertaining talents willing to perform in front of us all: music, poetry, dance, pantomime, short theater, etc.

It is highly advisable to reserve your seat as for this occasion we decided to have a limited number of places.

Best regards,

Geo Scripcariu

Mobile: Protected content
Tel: Protected content

Host
Geo Scripcariu -- InterNations Bucharest Ambassador
Event Date
Start date: 10/16/2008, 18:30
End date: 10/16/2008, 22:00
Event Location
"Il Gattopardo Blu" restaurant ( Protected content )
Calea Victoriei nr. 115
Bucuresti
Romania
Phone: Protected content

Bucharest Forum

Our Global Partners