Join now

2 Bedroom Apartment for rent at Universitate, 480€ (Bucharest)

I have available for long term renting my 2 bedroom apartment located near Universitate, close to the big transportation hub there and walking distance to the old city centre with all its attractions.

The apartment is fully furnished. Bedroom one features a retro style, with solid wood furniture nicely complimenting the hardwood floor. As furniture, there is a queen size bed Protected content 200cm), a wardrobe, two bedside chests, a small desk and office chair.

Bedroom two has a more modern style, featuring a queen size bed Protected content 200 cm), a wardrobe and two chests of drawers all in a golden oak veneer finish. An additional small desk and office chair are available upon request.

The living room features an American style open kitchen and bar, and is provided with an extendable couch, two coffee tables, two bar stools a TV stand with a modern Smart TV unit. There is high speed (wired and wireless) Internet available throughout, and the apartment is equipped with all the necessary utilities (refrigerator / freezer, stove / oven, washing machine, etc.)

I am open to having two tenants, should they wish to split the rent.

As I am the apartment owner, there would be no real estate commissions / fees.

There are some pictures of the apartment available at Protected content
I can be reached by email at Protected content or by phone/SMS/WhatsApp at Protected content .

Bucharest Forum