Join now

allround webmaster for hire (Bucharest)

Hello everyone

My name is Harry, hardworking entrepreneur and consultant and I am an certified webmaster for hire since Protected content in The Netherlands, I have always worked for private companies, and picked up in the last 15 years a huge amount of experience regarding everything that involves running a website and monetizing it for revenue. I am looking for a new challenge cause my existing job has created recurring income without any work needed. I am fairly good in English, German and Dutch language. I have a great amount of experiences in doing B2B projects, training people, and managing web properties. On this moment I am in Bucharest, and will buy my appartement here, and settle down .

My last job here was Director of Marketing for again a private company in Bucharest, and I increased their sales revenue with more then 700% in 16 months time. My track record is flawless, and I can give you references on request. I am also active as volunteer in Craiova for three years now, cooking for homeless people during the winter. On request I can show you the awareness documentary that the television made.

I am open to learn something new, I have a good set of brains, and eager to learn, be part of a team, make a difference if needed. I wish to find a place where I can grow and make my career.

A few keywords that should describe acquired skills:
CMS, Server management, B2B, SEO, website traffic, Online Support, Helpdesk, HTML, Domains, Fraud Prevention, Connecting supply and demand, IT support, Design, Website architecture, PR, Social Media Promotion.....

Hopefully we can have a conversation during a cup of coffee. Thank you for reading this post. I hope you have a nice day.

Kind regards

Harry Varwijk
My phone number is Protected content
Email Protected content
Or ICQ Protected content fruitboertje
Contact me anytime!