Join now

Christmas Carols come to you - the SOUND Choir (Bucharest)

Views

Hello to you all :-)

I am Catalina Baia, I’m a member of Internations Bucharest and I am also member of the SOUND Choir that I would like to introduce to you in the following lines.

The SOUND Choir was created in Protected content , as a mixed choir of Students’ House in Bucharest, as his members are students and graduates of various Universities of Bucharest. Our repertoire is specially chosen for a large audience and is based on Romanian and international songs (divertissement, folklore, religious, carols). So far the SOUND Choir participated to 14 festivals, competitions, world games and humanitarian tours abroad and gained three gold medals, 2 silver medals, several first prizes, popularity prizes and the prize for the best conductor of the festival. This year, we had the opportunity to sing at the Saint Peter’s Cathedral and the Pantheon, during a Sacred Music Festival held in Rome and Venice.

Our greatest pleasure is to bring warm and peaceful moments in the hearts of people around us and we miss no opportunity in doing so. :-) :-) :-)

Let’s not forget that music is the most known language world wide. It connects nations and it connects people as it manages to connect hearts.

Here are some pieces of our repertoire:
Ave Maria Protected content
Shchedryk (Ukrainian carol) Protected content
A merry Christmas Protected content
Iac-asa (Romanian traditional folklore) / When I’m Protected content Protected content

Should you organise a company event or private parties, on occasions like Christmas or anything else and you find our repertoire adequate, we will be delighted to bring the joy of choral singing to you.
We use all the financial suport in the participation to various competitions/festivals abroad.

Wishing you a warm Christmas with your loved ones,
Catalina Baia & the SOUND Choir

Contact details:
Voicu Popescu - conductor of the SOUND Choir
Protected content
Mobile: Protected content

Bucharest Forum

Our Global Partners