Event 12th of May- A gentleman's day out (Bucharest)
Want to meet and see the local Romanian craftsmen at work? Want to discover the world of bespoke in Bucharest?
As London celebrates London Craft Week, we celebrate in Bucharest "A gentleman's day out- The art of bespoke in Bucharest". This will be a great opportunity to meet one of the most talented local craftsmen while you taste a great coffee as you enjoy the sun outdoors.
The local makers and doers that will have LIVE demonstrations are:
1. TAILORING- ✂️ How to cut a men's jacket (Master tailor Anghel Constantin Tailoring
2. SHOEMAKING- 👞 How to polish your leather shoes (Personal Image Consultant Simona Anghel)
3. LEATHER GOODS- 🎒 How to make a gentleman's custom leather wallet (Designer Bogdan Deliu Design)
4. INTERIOR DESIGN- 🎴 A gentleman's home with a twist (combic.ro)
5. ART- 🎨 The traces of the creative process (Painter & Sculptor Genu Berlo)
6. CREATIVE TOYS- 👪 Dads and their gentlekids (MORMI)
7. ADVENTURE, SPORTS & TRAVEL- 🏊♂️ The journey of a gentleman (Vlad Grigore & Alex Dumbrava- Today)
8. FASHION DESIGN- 👩 Draping for the gentlewomen (Designer By Ionela Anghel)
Amazing roasted coffee ☕
Music by Alex (Dark Edge Radio) 🎵
Photographer Bogdan 📷
Leonida 7 is placed in a beautiful area of Bucharest full of history and was home to professor Ilarian Velculescu and Silvia Velculescu (daughter of Ion Cabasanu, the founder of the restaurant “Carul cu bere”).
Your friends want to come along? You can book maximum 2 tickets/ order so send them the link of the event: Protected content
Free entrance but booking is mandatory as the access will be allowed by proof of ticket.
Although the official language at the event will be Romanian, for the English speakers we can find someone to translate :-)
During this event we will take photos and broadcast live so by attending this event you agree that you may appear in some materials that we will publish online and/ or offline but any tagging will be published only with your consent.
You can always call us Protected content write contact(at)anghelconstantintailoring.com.