Join now

expat tv show (Bucharest)

Hello,

I met this TV directoer and she asked me to post this information as she is in search of expats for her show- maybe it is interesting for anybody?

Volker

"Hello, I am Claudia Cacoveanu, I write to you as a TV producer. On 15th of March I will begin the shootings for a travel TV show , an original format created by me.
The programme is to be broadcasted by TVR2 (one of the public national TV stations). The main characters of the show are foreigners who do not speak Romanian.
The idea is quite simple: a foreigner visits a turistic area of Romania, having a guest house for accommodation. The protagonist will get acquainted with the country life, as well as to the conditions of an „European resort”, including local traditions, sports, historical places, everything Romania has to offer.
Every foreigner’s reaction has to be absolute sincere.
The shootings are scheduled to last 3 days, plus 1 day or 2 for the transport.
That would be all, plus lots of fun and many beautiful places to explore, lots of new challenges and things to see and learn about Romania and Romanians.
The casting has already began and those who want to make the best from this opportunity have to send a CV (including a photo) before 15th of March, to my e-mail adress: Protected content .
Best wishes,
Claudia Cacoveanu
Tel Protected content
Protected content

Bucharest Forum

Our Global Partners