HR Contact Center Agent speaking Czech and French
Full Time Employment
Start the conversation: This is the recruiter hiring for this position. Start networking here:
Societe Generale European Business Services delivers added value services for Societe Generale Group, starting with finance, accounting and human resources support for branches and subsidiaries located all around Europe.
Fast growing company, it will progressively enlarge its scope to other activities and is currently looking for a HR Contact Center Agent speaking Czech and French.
The HR Contact Center Agent receives and manages effectively and efficiently incoming inquiries/requests from employees and HR representatives of the countries served by the European HR SSC. They ensure that all inquiries/requests are recorded and resolved or escalated to appropriate actors, in accordance with established guidelines, policies and SLAs.
- Manage incoming inquiries/requests from employees and managers from different countries
- Receive inquiries/requests on HR topics especially on some HR specific applications, via phone or email, from employees and HR representatives of internal clients
- Handle requests irrespective of the channel received (oral and written)
- Analyze and categorize the received inquiry/request, to determine whether it can be managed by the Contact Center or needs to be escalated to other teams
- Refer internal clients to self-service options (e.g processes and policies existing on the Portal) as applicable and assist with self-service activities if needed
- Resolve inquiries/requests within their scope, either ‘online’ or ‘offline’, by performing search in knowledge base in an efficient and effective manner, and in line with defined policies and SLAs
- Monitor tickets related to inquiries/requests by tracking and updating their status through their lifecycle
- Ensure tickets are closed in a timely manner, in line with defined SLAs agreed with the client
- Previous experience in or knowledge of Contact Center operations
- Understanding of Customer Services
- Exposure to a multinational environment is an advantage
- Knowledge of or experience in HR processes and tools is an advantage (but not mandatory)
- University degree
- Customer Focus
- Attention to details
- Foreign Languages: advanced level of Czech, French and English.
- The opportunity to grow and to develop a career within SG EBS and the Societe Generale Group;
- The opportunity to work in a professional and multicultural team;
- Motivational salary package.
If you wish to apply please send your resume to Carmen Negiba at Protected content with the following specification "Application for the HR Contact Center Agent".