Join now

Humanitary Campaign "Be My Parent For A Day!" (Bucharest)

Dear Members,

I come to your attention with this message maybe some of you are glad to give a hand to more than Protected content from the children centers located in the Bucharest, district 4 and in Chiajna - Mia's Children private center.

These children with ages between 0 and 14 years are in this situation due to the abandon or the abuses they passed through.

They can be helped with toys, games, books, pencils, notebooks, bags, sweets, cleaning products, medicines, tovels, clothes, pampers, food, etc. If you wish to offer something you can go with your donation in one of the special centers plased in comercial centers: Hornbach and Selgros Berceni, district 4 or on 30th May if you wish to have a walk in Tineretului Park and to meet some of these children.

Are welcomed too donations in money that will be used for purchasing the necessary items as specified before.
Asociatia Romana Cultural-Educativa Valahia – A.R.C.E.V, cu sediul in Bucuresti, strada Spinis, nr. 1, sector 4, CIF Protected content , IBAN: RO43 BRDE 441S V Protected content , deschis la BRD, sucursala Berceni.

The campaign will be closed on 30th May with a show, organized with the help of the voluntiers, scheduled between 11: Protected content , in Park "Lumea Copiilor" (Children World), nearest Palatul Copiilor (Tineretului).

250 Children from these centers will welcom the children visitors. They are protagonists of and they sign, play in the teather, participate at different workshops and sportive demonstrations.

You and your family memebers are welcome Sunday, 30th May, in "Lumea Copiilor" park, to "Be My Parent for A Day!"

Project initiated by:
Adelina Cirstea/ Protected content / Protected content
Loredana Ichim/ Protected content Protected content

Please let me know if you need to receive the press release and the pdf presentation.

Bucharest Forum