Inside Sales Representative, located in Barcelona (Bucharest)
PTC Inside Sales organization is a multicultural environment where professionals from throughout Europe interact with current and future PTC costumers. As an Inside Sales Representative, you will handle telephone contact and sales to existing customers, educating them about new PTC offerings, providing solution-based selling of PTC products and services, and following up to close. In this internally based position, you will cultivate relationships with current customers, prospect for new customers, and develop your business-to-business sales skills. In addition to your sales responsibilities, you will also support PTC's Regional Directors to develop new leads.
PRIMARY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Generate, develop and close sales opportunities from both existing and potential customers in the marketplace
• Support Local Regional Director/Field Sales and managers to drive qualify leads to our local resellers and close business with end-customers.
• Work together with local resellers/field sales to close these leads passed
• Close liaison with both the PTC departments and resellers
• Support our marketing department and follow up leads they are generation from events an campaigns
• Protect existing PTC SMB customer database by creating strong relationships with customers
• Quota, Revenue and Activities targets set to drive business so high activities will produce results
MINIMUM REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Degree educated
• Minimum two years of work experience handling customers on the phone i.e. customer support, telemarketing or inside sales
• Technical background is an asset but not a requirement
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and good relationship building capabilities
• High-energy, committed individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a strong focused on reaching targets
• Dutch, French and English
WHY IS THIS AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY?
• Challenging environment with ability to develop and grow in highly qualified team
• Working in a multi-cultural team and international company
• Working with well known products
• Competitive compensation and benefits
If you are interested in working within an international and dynamical environment of the high-tech industry you should send us your application at Protected content