Cambridge School of Bucharest CSB
Location : Bucharest , Romania
Experience : 3 years
- Enables the success of student academic through implementation of the CSB curriculum.
- has an oversight role for all students within the school sitting, to ensure a safe academic environment conductive to learning and maintain the professional CSB image.
-Ensures proper planning and follow up for the acadmic progress of all the students and works cooperatively with Student Life and Student Management teams.
- Ensures accurate and timely reporting to the Academic Quality Controller.
- Reports regularly to the cademic Quality Controller regarding students' performance and challenges, with recommendations for action and a summary of actions plans.
-fulfills a requirement of 30 student contach hours per week.
- Primary assignement may be specific grade level (including homeroom duties) or subject teaching to miltiple classes in regular or intensive classes.
- May also be assigned additional non-instructional duties such as proctoring exams or supervising recess or lunch.
- Minimum : Bachelor's degree in subject area to be taught.
- Master's Degree preferred, may be required if necessary to comply with local regulations.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Organizational and self-management skills; Ability to handle multiple responsibilities effectively.
- Goal orientation; Planning and execution skills
-Problem solving abilities.
- Dependability; Readness to go above and beyond when necessary to reach goals.
Interested applicants should email their CVs to : Protected content