Transport & Coach Operations Department
Our client is a dynamic Wholesale Tour Operator, specialising in Group-only land operation for the business to business travel industry.
Our client’s core business is supplying Group Land Services worldwide to the travel trade in Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas.
They have direct contracts with suppliers across the UK, Continental Europe and Scandinavia, and strong partnerships for the non-Europe bound business to destinations including South America, USA, the Middle East, Russia and Asia.
Focused solely on Group business they are dedicated to providing excellent service, with innovation, flexibility and a personal touch, and building lasting and valued partnerships.
They’re looking to recruit this strategically important role in the development of their business.
The successful contracts manager will:
• Protected content & shape the contracting function in Bucharest
• Nurture productive relations around Europe
• Create brand awareness and visibility
• Develop new partner relationships and bring new products and services into the portfolio
• Negotiate contracts with coach, minibus and other transport companies in the designated areas
• Building & coordinating a team of executives
• Handle client (internal) questions, issues, complaints and Accounts disputes
• Monitor Quality control
• Stay current with safety regulations
• Support the coach/transport manager for:
Protected content database
Protected content database
Protected content allocation vs costing report
• Resolve day-to-day problems such as road emergencies, complaints, routing and operational matters
He/she is already having:
• Knowledge of the tour operating holiday market and customer service expectations
• Previous experience in a transport company or transport department of a tour operator
• Self confidence while working in an environment with an emphasis on continuous improvement with a high focus on details perspective, achieving agreed objectives, encouraging and developing this culture among his team members
• Proven ability to successfully influence and negotiate at all levels, working cross functionally internally and externally with key suppliers
• Clear ability to develop, manage and lead highly effective customer service and sales strategies
• Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to react quickly to emergency situations
• Good communication and reporting skills
• Flexibility to travel at short notice
• Knowledge of European driving regulations
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
• Good English plus (preferred but not essential) at least one other foreign language of Italian, German, French, Spanish
Highlights for this role:
• Traveling around Europe (based in Bucharest)
• Learning by exposure to the Executive Board
• Increasing the organisation’s global quality of service
• Working together with team members from all the international offices
• Having a strategic role with impact on the growth of the organisation
• Excellent salary package & other employee perks