Join now

Looking for a job in Bucharest

Hello. What the title of the subject says: I am looking for a job in Bucharest.

I have graduated from the Romanian American University - School of European Economic Studies. I have a Master in Business Marketing, Romanian-American University.
Secretary: everything that involves the secretarial tasks
Personal assistant: I worked for a teacher assisting mostly organizational tasks (keeping in order his daily activities, archiving, documenting, working a lot on the computer)
I have also worked as a Secretary for a Consultancy Company.
PC Operator
Private tutor: Romanian-English, English-Romanian
Website Administrator – for the time being I am Administrator for Protected content and collaborating with the General Manager of Alexis' Nail Art & Spa, which is to be found in one of the most exclusive Fitness Club and Spa's of Bucharest: Alexandreea Club Fitness and Spa. My job tasks: meeting up with clients, promoting the business, Internet advertising, some photography skills, edit pictures.
I’ve been traveling a lot and lived in Egypt – where I have done some of my studies – and in Cyprus, Nicosia. Expanding my horizons throughout the knowing of so many cultures, various, different people, places, languages, all has been a wonderful and enriching experience. I am very sociable and I enjoy to interact and communicate with many persons. Diversity is so wonderful and traveling is a brilliant opportunity to meet amasing people, see glorious places, learn so much.

Thank You.