Join now

Looking for a job in Bucharest

Views

Hello. What the title of the subject says: I am looking for a job in Bucharest.

I have graduated from the Romanian American University - School of European Economic Studies. I have a Master in Business Marketing, Romanian-American University.
Experience:
Secretary: everything that involves the secretarial tasks
Personal assistant: I worked for a teacher assisting mostly organizational tasks (keeping in order his daily activities, archiving, documenting, working a lot on the computer)
I have also worked as a Secretary for a Consultancy Company.
PC Operator
Private tutor: Romanian-English, English-Romanian
Website Administrator – for the time being I am Administrator for Protected content and collaborating with the General Manager of Alexis' Nail Art & Spa, which is to be found in one of the most exclusive Fitness Club and Spa's of Bucharest: Alexandreea Club Fitness and Spa. My job tasks: meeting up with clients, promoting the business, Internet advertising, some photography skills, edit pictures.
I’ve been traveling a lot and lived in Egypt – where I have done some of my studies – and in Cyprus, Nicosia. Expanding my horizons throughout the knowing of so many cultures, various, different people, places, languages, all has been a wonderful and enriching experience. I am very sociable and I enjoy to interact and communicate with many persons. Diversity is so wonderful and traveling is a brilliant opportunity to meet amasing people, see glorious places, learn so much.

Thank You.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Bucharest Forum