Webhelp currently manages complex customer acquisition, customer portfolio development and management projects for demanding clients where a need for business or technical knowledge is strong: telecom operators, Internet access providers, insurance and loan companies, and software vendors. More than half the projects are multi-channel involving incoming and outgoing calls, emails, letters and faxe.
This position will be responsible for dealing with potentials Irish or Dutch customers.
The agent will directly communicate with the end-users of a company by phone.
Enthusiasm and Energetic are critical attributes for the position.
• Outbound calls to Irish or Dutch customers
• Inform customers of product’s features
• Meet daily, monthly individual targets
Job Requirements and Experience:
• Fluency in Irish or Dutch
• Problem solving skills
• Driven, self-motivated and ambitious
• Team player, fast learner and enthusiastic
• Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Previous experience working in a target driven environment a plus.
• Outbound calling experience is a very strong plus
• All candidates will take an Irish written test.
• Technical skills
You can apply by sending your CV at Protected content