Join now

Why(n)hot party - February 23 - 2018 (Bucharest)

Dear all,

I'd like to share with you an event I'm organizing with some friends

Protected content

Starting from 5 PM and till 11 PM we'll have a tasting Room where it will be possible to taste some wines from the some of the best Romanian wine producers

Alira --> Protected content

Aramic --> Protected content

Lacerta --> Protected content

These are some of the wines we'll have the possibility to taste:

- Alira Sauvignon Blanc Protected content New)
- Alira Tribun Protected content
- Aramic Sauvignon Blanc Protected content
- Aramic Rose Protected content New)
- Lacerta Cameleon Pink
- Lacerta Cameleon Red

During the wine tasting we'll also have a small buffet

Two artists (Luiza Radulescu and Ruxandra Ivan) from Art House & Arta pentru copii will entertain us with a live painting demonstration, using different techniques and materials, even experiment wine painting :-)

Last but not least: from 11:30 PM Zizzed -dj producer from Milan (Italy)
owner of Avantique Music (He has released records as Reset! / The Johnny Fresh Experience/ Vincent Campbell) we'll guide us by covering a wide range of electronic music from Disco to Tech House tinged with a funk twist.

Protected content

I'm sure it will be a special night, I'm looking forward to meeting you all there.

Do not hesitate to contact me here on Protected content should you require any info.

Free entry from 5 PM until 11 PM

Tasting Package Protected content including 3 tastings of wine and access to the buffet
Entry from 11 PM Protected content including 1 drink (wine or beer or long drink)
Twin Set Wines - Protected content (including 2 bottles of wine & 2 bottles of water & entry for 4 people)
Twin Set Spirits - Protected content (1 bottle of vodka/whiskey/gin & soft drinks & entry for 4 peoples)

Michele

Well...what are you waiting for?? if you contact me in advance I can have a special price for the InterNations community!

Bucharest Forum

Our Global Partners