Not a member yet? Join now
Description of position:
- Lead and develop highly skilled and energetic payroll teams to deliver excellent and consistent service to it’s customers.
–- ensuring SLA compliance, governance of the region’s payrolls for those delivered from within the Budapest service centre
–- budget management and control
–- conducting employee appraisal and performance assessments as well as career development and reward and recognition
–- organising internal and external training (where required) in order to build skills, expertise and capability within the team
Requirements and skills:
- Non-Degree Program
- At least 4 years experience in People management
- At least 3 years experience in French or Swiss Payroll
- County specific statutory / legal expertise
- English: Intermediate
- French: Fluent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance
- English : Fluent
Short company info:
- Our client is a multinational company, which offers different business services to its clients.
Please send your application to Protected content . Thank you.