Join now

A special music experience (Budapest)

We are delighted to suggest a special music experience for all of you. One of our members is the host of the NIK WEST concert, an exceptionally and unique music event...
Details bellow:
«The Female Lenny Kravitz»- ~Dave Stewart (Eurythmics)
«Holy Funkadelic, I felt this girl's energy the first time I was in her presence, I knew there was something special about her with that hair»~ Steven Tyler (Aerosmith)
«Great stage presence» ~ Prince
Nik West is a electric bassist who clearly knows her way around her instrument and plays like she has been inspired by the funky likes of Larry Graham and Marcus Miller. She is also a highly expressive singer. Known for impressively recording a cover of «Back In Black» by AC/DC.
There are many great singers, but only a few have a voice with character that forces all who hear it to listen closely.
While working on her first album «Just In The Nik Of Time», Dave Stewart of Eurythmics also became acquainted with West’s work, fell in love with her soulful voice. Days later she began working with Stewart on a recording project & a tour. Since then, Nik has accompanied, recorded with, and jammed with a few well-known artists, such as Prince, John Mayer, Marcus Miller, and more. Her talent has even peaked the attention of Lenny Kravitz, Steven Tyler, and Flea (RHCP). «Nik West is definitely bringing back the funk groovement and I love everything about what she stands for!»~ Bootsy Collins.
Nik Starts a World Tour from Japan in June 28th & will be playing more than 60 shows with an incredible band: NIK WEST – bass, vocal / HUBIE WANG – guitar / CHRIS TURNER – Keys / JOHN BLACKWELL – drums / ARIEL BELLVALAIRE - guitar, vocal / NICHELLE WEST - back vocal.
Doors open: 19: Protected content 20:00
Prices | Protected content , Protected content , Protected content , Protected content , Protected content
Tickets are available at momkult.jegy.hu page, and the MOMkult ticket office.
Protected content
For more info: Protected content

Budapest Forum