Join now

"AROUND THE WORLD PARTY" November 15, 2008 (Budapest)

Dear INs,

I have thought a lot for getting a good idea to bring the EU-Chambers, AmCham and InterNations together on the Europa Ship. As the winemakers did not want to come, I am planning and now realizing the first "Around the World Party" in Budapest.

For this I need your help, means your attendance.

The party will be beginning at 7.30 pm on the up-mentioned Saturday (you all wanted a Weekend event, here it is and is openend) and will have a Show Programme, Life Music, and fantastic specialities from around the world, prepared by our excellent Chef Grex accompanied with good wines or a cold beer if you like.

The ticket will be 10.000 Ft. pp, this comprises everything, food & beverages, the cruise with the ship, the raffle etc. The ones who know me and the Europa for sure are convinced that the party will be of highest quality and a possibility to get connected very well in the Community.

If someones company would like to sponsor, most welcome, we will be able to promote the company in the Budapest Times and Budapester Zeitung, which already agreed to support the event. Or speak to your bosses to give the tickets as "early christmas presents" to you, if no christmas party has been organized.

Give me your thoughts and ideas, I am still open for and could implement them.

All the best,

Rainer

Budapest Forum

Our Global Partners