Join now

Can anyone lend a space for a experimental art/mus (Budapest)

Hello expat community! I am attempting to find a venue for an experimental performance that we are hoping to organize in Budapest for the weekend of March 12. This could be a gallery, studio, home, or apartment that could be opened to the public for a couple hours in the evening. We are hoping to invite a small audience of Protected content to attend. If you have any ideas or contacts that you think we should pursue, we would greatly appreciate your insight.

When: Ideally Saturday, March 12th, evening or night (we can be flexible)

Who: Paula Matthusen, an acclaimed musical composer from the U.S. and Olivia Valentine, a visual artist also from the U.S.

What: A collaborative performance that blends sonic and visual elements. The performance will last approximately Protected content . Paula will use her laptop and minimal electronic musical equipment and will need to plug into a speaker/PA system. Olivia will bring her own limited equipment which may include drawing materials, fabric and string.

Needs: An accessible floor space (seating optional) in the city, a speaker system/PA of some kind. Please contact me with any questions at Protected content or contact me through internations

Thank you!

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Budapest Forum