Career opportunity for Expats-Budapest!
We are currently recruiting for experienced professionals with a background in sales, business development, real estate or key account management who are looking to apply their transferable skills with our company. We pride ourselves on recruiting the very best professionals who are looking for a new career challenge.
We will be conducting interviews in February & March with successful applicants being invited to attend 4 day residential training course (provided by company) and guidance to becoming a qualified financial consultant in our office in Budapest.
Our focus as a company is to maintain our reputation as the world’s largest independent financial consultancy, to do this we ensure there is ongoing training and development so all financial advisers’ are best equipped for their new role. We achieve this with initial 4 day training course, ongoing training with major financial institutions such as JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs as well as guidance to complete the internationally recognized financial qualifications (CISI)
Financial Consultant – Job Specification
We are a leading global financial services group who specialize in tailored financial advice to expatriates and international investors. We are currently looking to recruit driven, entrepreneurial individuals who possess a mix of independence, passion and drive.
As an International Financial Planning Consultant, you will provide advice to our clients, based on their personal financial goals. The role is focused on building relationships with potential and existing clients and will thus involve effective communication skills, excellent information gathering capabilities and ability to effectively find a solution for the clients needs.
An essential part of the tailored financial advice that you will be offering also entails making sure that clients benefit from your regular feedback.
We look for:
• Successful and target driven individuals
• Excellent English communication and client relationship skills
• Capability to build rapport with people from multiple nationalities, jobs & industries
• Eagerness to further or build a career in financial consultancy
• Capacity to adapt to a fast-paced environment and manage time effectively
• Focused approach to build business
• Ability to lead, motivate and manage
• Full training and development to achieve international qualifications (CISI)
• Access to exclusive products and rates through world leading financial institutions
• Impressive, uncapped and potentially tax free earnings
• Defined career path
• Ongoing support and training
• Global opportunities
• Proven track record in a professional communications role
• Experience of both face to face and telephone contact with clients
Please send CV to Protected content