The Student Services at Central European University invites applications for the Director of Student Recruitment position.
Student Recruitment Office
Student Services Office
Starting date: September 1, Protected content
Application deadline: Applications will be reviewed starting August 1; open until filled
Full Or Part Time: Full-Time Protected content
The Director of Student Recruitment will be based in Budapest, and be responsible for the development and implementation of a comprehensive student recruitment and marketing strategy for CEU's 12 academic departments and the new school of Public Policy. The director is responsible for engaging the university leadership, faculty, staff, students, and alumni in a university wide recruitment effort focused on realizing enrollment goals set in conjunction with the academic departments and schools. This will include marketing and promotion of the university, advertisement, and relations with other academic institutions. This position reports to the Vice President for Student Services and supervises a staff of six.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Coordination of internal recruitment planning, including discussion with departments about recruitment priorities, staff training and development, and regular communication with key internal constituents.
• Coordination of staff, faculty, student, and alumni involvement in recruitment efforts such as graduate recruitment fairs, visit to universities, etc.
• Preparation of CEU recruitment/and marketing materials and the development and maintenance of web pages to present prospective student information.
• Coordination of the work of CEU's network of local recruitment partners.
• Development and implementation of multiple communication channels for advertising, including e mail, web, printed and online advertising, etc.
• Management of administrative duties related to recruitment
• Supervision of recruitment staff of six and management of the Student Recruitment Office budget
• The ideal candidate will be a dynamic person with a minimum of a Master's degree or equivalent with five or more years of experience in student recruitment/admissions, preferably in the European region. Excellent interpersonal, managerial, and communication skills and knowledge of information technology as it relates to recruitment is expected. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Some recruitment travel will be expected, up to 20% of the year, and the candidate must be able and willing to work evenings and weekends as necessary.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. We offer a competitive salary and a dynamic and international academic environment.
Duration of employment: initially for a definite period of three years with a possibility for renewal.
How to apply:
Applicants need to submit: • Résumé • Statement of Interest Informal enquiries may be addressed to: Protected content Please send your complete application package to: Protected content - including job code in subject line: Protected content or Central European University Human Resources – Code: Protected content Budapest, Nador u. 9 H- Protected content CEU is an equal opportunity employer.