Join now

CrossFit Duna (Budapest)

Hello all,

I am Neja, a Slovenian working in Budapest as a Data Analyst and a CrossFit Coach at Reebok CrossFit Duna.

The gym is owned by a Dutch and a German. :) We have many international people from all over the world and locals in our classes. All classes are in English, and the location is fantastic - on Hajogyari Sziget, just by the Danube.

No matter the fitness level, CrossFit is great, as all the workouts are scalable and can be modified. And the best thing is our community. We also have several events during the year, hanging out and working out together.

I want to invite you all to try it out. We offer one free trial class, so you can see what is all fuss about CrossFit about. :) If you would like to try it out - let me know.

If you are a morning person, there is a 7 am class. If you still like to sleep in a bit, or you need to take your kids to school first, you can join our 10 am class.

Of course, we have also afternoon classes - 5pm/ 6pm (except TUE & THU)/ and 7pm (except FRI).

We also offer Endurance classes every Saturday at 8 am. We usually have a longer workout in this class, with lighter or no weights.

This week (actually today), we also have started a new cycle of our Beginner's Course. If you are interested, you can still join this cycle this week or even later (TUE/THU at 9 am or 6 pm and SAT at 10 am).

For more details, testimonials, pictures visit our FB or IG profile or visit our website. Or get in touch with me :D

Protected content
Protected content
Protected content

Hope to see you there! :)

Budapest Forum

Our Global Partners