Join now

Customer Service positions in Budapest!

- Would you like to start your career this summer?
- Can you manage a full time job from September also?
- Would you like to face with new challenges?

Our Client is operating an extended, multilingual support center in Budapest. This team provides high standard services for companies regarding solving their IT-related problems. Employees of those client companies call/ e-mail helpdesk agents to ask for help in their IT-related problems. They are looking for enthusiastic candidates who would like to join to this team.

Requirements:
- Speaking English intermediately + German/ Italian/ French/ Dutch/ Swedish/ Norwegian/ Danish/ Turkish/ Czech/ Slovakian fluently
- BsC/BA or MsC/MA Degree in Economics is an advantage
- Work experience in the field of Customer Service is an advantage
- Office wok experience is an advantage
- User level IT knowledge, Microsoft Office knowledge
- Client-orientation, patience
- Motivation to learn new things

Responsibilities:
- Manage customer claims and complaints
- Receive customers' calls and e-mails in German/ Italian/ French/ Dutch/ Swedish/ Norwegian/ Danish/ Turkish/ Czech/ Slovakian
- Take part in trainings
- Manage regular and ad-hoc reports and other administrative tasks
- Provide first level resolutions
- Incident resolution and recovery

Frequently Asked Questions:
- Do I have to speak English to fill this position?- YES you do.
- OK I can speak English. Is it enough that I speak the another language only intermediately?- NO it isn't. You have to be fluent in the other language. Intermediate English is enough.
- Can I manage that job part time?- It depends. If our Client can get enough information about your schedule at school and if you can manage a cca. 6-weeks-long training full time, then after it you can do your job part-time. If you can create a work schedule which provides your attendance minimum 4 hours/ every working day in the office, it could work.
- Do I have to be an IT expert to fill this position?- NO, you don't.
- Am I going to have a training to learn my responsibilities?- YES you are. After signing work contract, you have to take part in a training held for new hires.
- I am not a sales person. Do I have to sell anything via phone?- No, you absolutely don't.
- OK, I am interested. What kind of career opportunities should I expect in the future? - There must be senior colleagues who help in training new hires. Moreover, if you are interested in people management, some years later may become a team leader OR, If you become interested in IT things, you can apply for an IT expert (Subject Matter Expert or 2nd level IT helpdesk agent) position.

Our Client's Offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Enthusiastic, multilingual team
- Career opportunity
- Possibilities to develop foreign language knowledge
- Opportunities to take part in trainings
- High-tech office environment

SPEAKING HUNGARIAN IS NOT A MUST FOR THE POSITION.

In case you are interested in the above position, please send your professional English CV to the following e-mail address: Protected content

Budapest Forum