Join now

Dinner Series by Chef Abdel at Zoltan 18 (Budapest)

Dinner series by Chef Abdel on 22, 23 and 24th of October. Protected content

Over the next few days Chef Anatoli Belov will share Zoltán 18 with Chef Abdel who will be in Budapest to treat us to some of his fine fare. Come and join us on 3 unforgetable nights at Zoltán 18.

About Chef Abdel:

I am a self-taught Nouvelle Cuisine chef and I have a great knowledge of Mediterranean cuisine, Spanish Tapas, French & MOLECULAR Gastronomy. I can also prepare spa menus of fusion and high end healthy food, calorie control and special diets.

The combinations of tastes that I put out together, are definitely something nouvelle. Having a huge respect to the produce makes me finalize with a great amount of finesse and a WOW factor.

I have worked in different countries in restaurants and hotels and I have privately catered for large varieties of people and organisations throughout my travel.

Menu:

Akami Tuna Tartare
Wrapped in Mango. Avocado, Caviar and Mandarien home-made vinegar.

Salmon
Mung green Beans, Ginger foam and Coriander.

Bottarga Consommé.
Infused with Dates, Mastic and Cardamom, pickled Fennel and Mint, shaves of Carrots & Black Truffle Caviar.

Sea Bass
Wrapped in Nori, stuffed with Lemon Grass, Spinach, Garlic & Parsley. Pumpkin gratin & puree.

Duck Breast
Pan seared and smoked in the house. Home-made Cranberry vinegar, Radish & Watermelon.

Beetroot Gazpacho
Forest fruits sorbet, Broccoli & Green Peas.

Octopus
Parsnips Variations.

Chocolate & Orange.

Coconut & Peanuts.

Price at 18.000HUF including Wine.
Chef’s table price at 21.000HUF, limited seat of 4 each diner

Reservations can be made at Protected content or +36,20,430,6383

Budapest Forum

Our Global Partners